Character Restoration Policy
Due to some problems that have arisen in the past involving
restoring characters I hereby proclaim the following policy:
1. You must email
email@example.com within 1 week and include what
your statistics were and at
what time you lost your character or when you realized you lost it
and include the date of last play if not
2. All restoration requests must include the e-mail name
"Restoration of Phantasia Ultimate Character" and in
the email also specify if you have AOL Instant Messenger or MSN
Messenger and what your names are on
it. Also do not send more than 1 e-mail at a time otherwise it will
be ignored and you will not get your
3. All the statistics you include must be backed up the game
logs in order for them to be reimbursed.
4. Any lying on your part to try and deceive the wizards into
giving you a free character will result in a
Mute/Ban for any period of time.
5. If you continue to bug a wizard/apprentice with your
restoration problems you may be muted/banned.
6. Characters that die normally (ie. to monsters, or players or
death events like getting vaped or consumed)
will not be reimbursed.